Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Community Development

  1. Submit a Building Code Violation Concern

    Permits are required for many types of building and remodeling projects; if you are unsure if a project requires a permit, please... More…

  2. Submit a Nuisance Complaint

    Nuisance complaint form-Code Enforcement

  1. Submit a Marijuana Grow Operation Concern

    Please let us know if you observe illegal marijuana grow operation activities. Your submission will be anonymous.

Public Health

  1. Letter of Intent: LADPC funding

    Letter of intent to be submitted and approved by LADPC board prior to applying for funding tiers 2, 3, or 4. Tier 1 does not require a... More…

  1. Local Alcohol and Drug Planning Committee (LADPC)

    LADPC exists to plan, promote and support programs to combat drug and alcohol problems in Klamath County, from prevention to recovery.... More…