Call to Order & Those Present
Approve Minutes from Last Meeting
- Procedure for selecting applicant for ARP Committee. 6 applications received.
- Date to launch application on County website
- Dates for hearings
ARP Funding Requests from County Departments
- IT - Basin Telecom purchases to enhance Polycom systems. $12,980.00
- Assessor's - Printer to scan to maps to be used on the Helion system to allow citizens to access from home. Creates COVID distancing for citizens allowing them to remain at home to conduct business instead of coming into the Government Center. $8,000 - $11,000
- Community Development - Printer to scan to maps to be used on the County website to allow citizens to access from home. Creates COVID distancing for citizens allowing them to remain at home to conduct business instead of coming into the Government Center. $8,000 - $11,000
- Public Works - Personnel costs for Assessor employee scanning for one week and PW employee released for desk work scanning documents for paperless effort.
Tabled ARP Items from 6-29-21 Meeting
Eastern Oregon Counties Association Dues
- Review optional commitments. Approve/disapprove paying dues invoice.
Current/Ongoing Finance Work and Projects
- Administrative Office Manager Position for OSU Extension - 9 applications received
- Developing Internal Controls for ARP subrecipient monitoring
- Creating checklist for ARP applications prior to releasing to the Committee
- Finalizing Vaccine Incentive sub-award to Wynn Broadcasting. Waiting for updated proposal
- Year-end Journal Entries, transfers and general preparation for fiscal year end.
- Waiting for KCEDA specifications for ARP funding, housing project. Which criteria of the grant are being met for eligibility?