Options for Parents

Often when a family is experiencing parent/child conflict, the parent requests services or advice from the Juvenile Department. The primary responsibility of the Juvenile Department is to deal with criminal behavior, thus the ability of the department to assist in the resolution of intra-family problems is limited. We have therefore compiled, for your consideration, the following list of possible community resources and alternatives where you may find help for your problems.