Attention! New permit forms and fees effective July 1, 2013.
Please Note: Structural Applications are not accepted through the e-permitting process
Effective July 1, 2013 a Community Development Fee of 0.3% will be assessed on the valuation of all projects within the Unincorporated County.
IMPORTANT ASBESTOS INFORMATION!!
If the building permit is for a demolition or remodel, please visit to review the rules of the program to prevent asbestos fibers being released into the air. If you have questions, please contact Frank Messina at DEQ phone 541-388-6146, extension 226.
- Agriculture or Forest Exemption Request (PDF)
- Alternate Method Ruling Application (PDF)
- Approval Flow Chart (PDF)
- Building Valuation Table (PDF)
- Commercial Energy Form (PDF)
- Construction Responsibilities (PDF)
- Courtesy Inspection Request (PDF)
- Deferred Submittal Application (PDF)
- Electrical Permit Application (PDF)
- Equine Structural Permit Exemption Application (PDF)
- Extension Request (PDF)
- Farm Agricultural Building Statute (PDF)
- High-Efficiency Lighting Form (PDF)
- Manufactured Dwelling Permit Application (PDF)
- Mechanical Permit Application (PDF)
- Moisture Content Form (PDF)
- New home information packet full (PDF)
- One and Two Family Dwelling Checklist (PDF)
- Phased Permitting Application (PDF)
- Plumbing Permit Application (PDF)
- Request to Energize an Electrical Installation (PDF)
- Residential Energy Additional Measures (PDF)
- Sign Permit Supplement (PDF)
- Snow Load Design Criteria Request (PDF)
- Solar Code Supplement (PDF)
- Solid Fuel Burning Application Installation - Supplemental Information (PDF)
- Special Inspection and Testing Agreement (PDF)
- Structural (Building) Permit Application (PDF)