Klamath County Clerk
- County Clerk - Linda Smith (First Elected 1999) firstname.lastname@example.org
The county clerk is a nonpartisan elected official as provided in the Oregon Constitution and serves a term of four years.
- Chief Deputy- Paula Harris email@example.com
- Recording Specialist - Samantha Yates firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election Specialist - Rochelle Long email@example.com
- Senior Indexing Specialist - Lisa Kessler firstname.lastname@example.org
The duties of the office include:
- Conducting elections in the county
- Keeping public records for some county departments, including Board of Commissioners' documents
- Recording land records and liens
- Processing Board of Property Tax Appeals
- Issuing marriage licenses & Domestic Partnerships
- Accepting United States Passport applications
The staff of the Klamath County Clerk's office is dedicated to providing accurate information and services in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
Our office is located on the first floor of the Government Center building across Main Street from the Klamath County Courthouse.