Klamath County Board of Commissioners
Mission, Values and Vision Statement
- Integrity—acting in a consistent method in regards to our values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
- Ethics—acting in a responsible, honest and truthful manner.
- Leadership—the mark of true leadership is not power and privilege, but humble service that puts the needs of our community first.
- Protection—protection of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness is the primary role of government.
- Environment—responsible use and protection of the natural environment through conservation and sustainable practices.
- Accountability—responsible planning and management of resources through a fair and transparent process.
- Community—nurturing an environment that builds strong, healthy families through voluntary associations across diverse personal and family interests.
- Relationships—enhancing community cooperation and understanding between families, neighborhoods, businesses and individuals to achieve common goals.
- Future—strategic planning to maintain a fiscally sustainable organization.